Spinach and Avocado Salad with Black olive and Anchovy Dressing
1. Finely chop a few anchovies almost to a paste and then chop few olives. Add to a serving bowl then add pinch of salt and few grindings of pepper.
2. Add a slosh of vinegar, sherry or balsamic and taste for seasoning.
3. Add peeled and chopped avocadoes, whole cherry tomatoes and chunks of cucumber. Mix all together well.
4. Add a couple handfuls of spinach leaves and toss again.
5. Add a few softly boiled eggs to the heap and serve.